Arjan (Dj Jolly) Met De Top 40 Favoriete Liedjes Met Een i In De Titel Week 4-->33 Graden Vandaag

 











1 (3)  Beautiful Goodbye - Amanda Marshall - 4
2 (2)  Ice Queen - Within Temptation - 4
3 (4)  Pride (In The Name Of Love) - U2 - 4
4 (1)  Chiquitita - Abba - 4
5 (6)  Set Fire To The Rain - Adele - 4
6 (7)  Beautiful - Christina Aguilera - 4
7 (8)  Nikita - Elton John - 4
8 (10)  Your Loving Arms (1996 Remix) - Billie Ray Martin - 4
9 (11)  Anything For You - Gloria Estefan & Miami Sound Machine - 4
10 (5)  Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana - 4
11 (12)  Ik Ga Zwemmen - Mart Hoogkamer - 4
12 (9)  Gimme Hope Jo'anna - Eddy Grant - 4
13 (14)  Into The Groove - Madonna - 4
14 (15)  Ain't It Funny - Jennifer Lopez - 4
15 (18)  Kiss - Prince & The Revolution - 4
16 (20)  Nights In White Satin - Moody Blues - 4
17 (19)  Ironic - Alanis Morissette - 4
18 (21)  Foolish Beat - Debbie Gibson - 4
19 (23)  I Just Might - Bruno Mars - 4
20 (22)  Lippen Op De Mijne - Nick & Simon - 4
21 (24)  Sex Machine - James Brown - 4
22 (13)  Love Is In The Air - John Paul Young - 4
23 (25)  Sittin' On The Dock Of The Bay - Otis Redding - 4
24 (26)  I Won't Let You Down - Ph.D. - 4
25 (27)  Who's That Girl - Madonna - 4
26 (30)  All You Need Is Love - Beatles - 4
27 (29)  If You Believe - Sasha - 4
28 (16)  Falling - Julee Cruise - 4
29 (31)  I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do - Abba - 4
30 (33)  First Time - Robin Beck - 4
31 (34)  Coming Around Again - Carly Simon - 2
32 (17)  It Keeps Rainin' - Bitty Mclean - 4
33 (35)  Je Blik Richting Mij - Bankzitters - 4
34 (36)  Missing - Everything But The Girl - 4
35 (37)  My Girl - Temptations - 4
36 (40)  Viva La Vida - Coldplay - 2
37 (--)  This Is What It Feels Like - Armin Van Buuren/Trevor Guthrie - 1
38 (--)  I Love You Always Forever - Donna Lewis - 1
39 (28)  Harden Dan Ik Spenden Kan - Bankzitters - 4
40 (32)  Shine Up - Doris D & The Pins - 4

De Arjanse Plaat: Martin Garrix - Animals - 2013

8 X Hit Tips:

1 - Billy Joel - The River Of Dreams - 1993
2 - Roger Daltrey - Without Your Love - 1981
3 - Jody Bernal - Que Si, Que No - 2000
4 - Troggs - Wild Thing - 1966
5 - Boney M. - Rivers Of Babylon - 1978
6 - Justen De Wildt - Cheerio - 2026
7 - Bellini - Samba De Janeiro - 1997
8 - Samantha Fox - I Only Wanna Be With You - 1989

















Reacties