Arjan (Dj Jolly) Met De Top 40 Favoriete Liedjes Uit De Oude Doos Week 42

 


  1   (2)   Can't Stay Away From You-Gloria Estefan/Miami Sound Machine - 17
  2  (3)    Yesterday - Beatles - 8
  3  (4)    Don't Look Back In Anger - Oasis - 17
  4  (5)    I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do - Abba - 6
  5   (1)    Ademnood - Linda, Roos & Jessica - 19
  6   (7)    With Or Without You - U2 - 16
  7   (8)    Down Under - Men At Work - 18
  8   (9)    Listen To The Music - Doobie Brothers - 16
  9  (10)   A Sky Full Of Stars - Coldplay - 15
10  (11)   Radio - Dolly Dots - 17
11  (13)   Stir It Up (Live) - Bob Marley & The Wailers - 14
12  (14)   This Love - Maroon 5 - 14
13  (15)   A Horse With No Name - America - 15
14  (16)  Open Your Heart (Single Mix) - Madonna - 13
15   (6)   Good To Go - Flamman & Abraxas - 13
16  (17)  Ik Voel Me Zo Verdomd Alleen - Danny De Munk - 11
17  (20)  Girls Just Want To Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper - 10
18  (19)   Locked Out Of Heaven - Bruno Mars - 12
19  (21)   Mary Go Wild - Grooveyard - 10
20 (22)   Lethal Industry - TiĆ«sto - 15
21  (23)  Oh Carolina - Shaggy - 9
22 (24)  Don't Leave Me Alone - Dj Paul Elstak - 6
23 (26)  Imagine - John Lennon - 5
24 (25)  Wizard - Martin Garrix & Jay Hardway - 9
25 (27)  Substitute - Clout - 7
26 (29)  Barbra Streisand - Duck Sauce - 7
27 (30)  Faster - Within' Temptation - 5
28 (31)  If I Had Words - Scott Fitzgerald & Yvonne Keeley - 5
29 (12)  In The End - Linkin Park - 20
30 (33)  Ik Neem Je Mee - Gers Pardoel - 4
31  (34)  I Feel Fine - Beatles - 2
32  (36)  You're The Devil In Disguise - Elvis Presley - 3
33  (35)  Puppet On A String - Sandie Shaw - 4
34  (18)  I Would Stay - Krezip - 21
35  (37)  Rood - Marco Borsato - 3
36  (38)  Samen Zijn - Willeke Alberti - 2
37  (40) Without You - Mariah Carey - 2
38  (--)  Summer Night City - Abba - 1
39  (--)  Dress You Up - Madonna - 1
40 (28) Take A Chance On Me - Abba - 22

De Arjanse Plaat:Ziggy Marley/The Melody Makers - Tomorrow People - 1988

8 X Hit Tips:

1 - Linda, Roos & Jessica - Alles Of Niets - 1996
2 - Toto - Africa - 1982
3 - Boney M - Daddy Cool - 1976
4 - Mary Hopkin - Goodbye - 1969
5 - Nick & Simon - Lippen Op De Mijne - 2009
6 - Donna Summer - I Feel Love - 1977
7 - Cappella - Move On Baby - 1994
8 - Fleetwood Mac - Little Lies - 1987




















Reacties