Arjan (Dj Jolly) Met De Top 40 Favoriete Liedjes Uit 1975 Week 8

 


  1      (1)       Child In Time (Long Version 10:18 Part 1/2) - Deep Purple - 8
  2     (2)       100 Years - Joey Dyser - 8
  3     (4)       Never Can Say Goodbye - Gloria Gaynor - 8
  4     (5)       Honey, Honey - Abba - 8
  5     (7)       I'm Not In Love - 10cc - 8
  6     (6)       Love Is All - Roger Glover & Guests - 8
  7     (8)       Can't Give You Anything (But My Love) - Stylistics - 8  
  8    (10)     Paloma Blanca - George Baker Selection - 8
  9    (11)     Bang A Boomerang - Abba - 8
10    (12)    One Of These Nights - Eagles - 8
11     (13)    You Are So Beautiful - Joe Cocker - 8
12    (14)    Sailing - Rod Stewart - 8
13     (3)     That's The Way (I Like It) - Kc & The Sunshine Band - 8
14    (15)    I Can Help (Selfmade Arjan Edit) - Billy Swan - 8
15    (16)    Down Down - Status Quo - 8
16     (9)     S.O.S. - Abba - 8
17    (18)    House For Sale - Lucifer - 8
18    (21)    I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do - Abba - 8
19   (20)    Lyin' Eyes - Eagles - 8
20  (17)     No Woman, No Cry (Live Version) - Bob Marley & The Wailers - 8
21  (22)     Make Me Smile - Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel - 8
22  (24)    Moviestar - Harpo - 8
23  (25)    Mississippi - Pussycat - 8
24  (23)    Mamma Mia - Abba - 8
25  (26)    Laughter In The Rain - Neil Sedaka - 8
26  (27)    It's Magic - Pilot - 8
27  (29)   Dansez Maintenant - Dave - 8
28  (30)  Killer Queen - Queen - 8
29  (19)  Calypso - John Denver - 8
30 (32)  Sjakie Van De Hoek - Conny Vandenbos - 4
31  (33)  Swing Your Daddy - Jim Gilstrap - 5
32 (34)   Take Your Mama For A Ride - Lulu - 3
33 (35)   The Opera - Dizzy Man's Band - 4
34 (31)   Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen - 8
35 (37)   Shame, Shame, Shame - Shirley & Company - 3
36 (39)   If You Go - Barry & Eileen - 2
37  (--)    You're The First, The Last, My Everything - Barry White - 1
38 (28)   Lovin' You - Minnie Riperton - 8
39 (36)   Shout - Trammps - 8
40 (--)    You Talk Too Much - Spooky & Sue - 1

De Arjanse Plaat: Labelle - Voulez Vous Coucher Avec Moi Ce Soir

8 X Hittips:

1 - Tumbleweeds - Somewhere Between
2 - Donna Summer - Lady Of The Night
3 - Typically Tropical - Barbados 
4 - Abba - So Long
5 - People's Choice - Do It Anyway You Wanna
6 - Sweet Sensation - Purely By Coincidence
7 - Ciska Peters & Ronnie Tober - Naar De Kermis
8 - Status Quo - Roll Over Lay Down (Live)














Reacties