Arjan (Dj Jolly) Met De Top 40 Favoriete Liedjes Uit De Oude Doos Week 41

 



  1     (1)    Ademnood - Linda, Roos & Jessica - 18
  2    (2)   Can't Stay Away From You - Gloria Estefan/Miami Sound Machine-16
  3    (4)    Yesterday - Beatles - 7
  4    (5)    Don't Look Back In Anger - Oasis - 16
  5   (29)   I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do - Abba - 5
  6    (6)    Good To Go - Flamman & Abraxas - 12
  7    (8)     With Or Without You - U2 - 15
  8    (9)     Down Under - Men At Work - 17
  9   (10)    Listen To The Music - Doobie Brothers - 15
10   (11)     A Sky Full Of Stars - Coldplay - 14
11   (12)     Radio - Dolly Dots - 16
12   (3)       In The End - Linkin Park - 19
13  (13)      Stir It Up (Live) - Bob Marley & The Wailers - 13
14   (15)     This Love - Maroon 5 - 13
15   (17)     A Horse With No Name - America - 14
16   (18)    Open Your Heart (Single Mix) - Madonna - 12
17   (20)    Ik Voel Me Zo Verdomd Alleen - Danny De Munk - 10
18    (7)      I Would Stay - Krezip - 20
19   (21)     Locked Out Of Heaven - Bruno Mars - 11
20  (22)    Girls Just Want To Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper - 9
21   (24)    Mary Go Wild - Grooveyard - 9
22   (23)    Lethal Industry - Tiësto - 14
23   (25)    Oh Carolina - Shaggy - 8
24   (27)    Don't Leave Me Alone - Dj Paul Elstak - 5
25   (26)    Wizard - Martin Garrix & Jay Hardway - 8
26   (28)    Imagine - John Lennon - 4
27   (30)    Substitute - Clout - 6
28   (14)    Take A Chance On Me - Abba - 21
29   (31)    Barbra Streisand - Duck Sauce - 6
30  (32)    Faster - Within' Temptation - 4
31   (34)    If I Had Words - Scott Fitzgerald & Yvonne Keeley - 4
32   (16)   This Is Your Night - Amber - 19
33   (36)  Ik Neem Je Mee - Gers Pardoel - 3
34   (--)   I Feel Fine - Beatles - 1
35  (37)  Puppet On A String - Sandie Shaw - 3
36  (38) You're The Devil In Disguise - Elvis Presley - 2
37  (39) Rood - Marco Borsato - 2
38  (--) Samen Zijn - Willeke Alberti - 1
39 (19) Zij Gelooft In Mij 2004 - André Hazes - 15
40 (--) Without You - Mariah Carey - 1

De Arjanse Plaat: Queen - We Are The Champions - 1977

8 x Hittips:

1 - Alizee - Moi Lolita - 2001
2 - Madonna - Dress You Up (video version/the virgin tour) - 1985
3 - Rolling Stones - Time Is On My Side - 1964
4 - 2 Unlimited - Faces - 1993
5 - Somewhere Over The Rainbow - Judy Garland - 1939
6 - Abba - Summer Night City - 1978
7 - Justin Bieber - Sorry - 2015
8 - Et Les Oiseaux Chantaient - Sweet People - 1980












Reacties